- As details remain under wraps, lawmakers fret about possible cuts.
- Secretary Austin is monitoring the large rocket’s decaying orbit, but spokesman says it’s “too early” to develop options to intercept.
- Using the smallest 'construction set' in the world, a research team is designing new materials for computer chips, light-emitting diodes and solar cells.
- A massive collaborative research project offers projections to the year 2100 of future sea-level rise from all sources of land ice, offering the most complete projections […]
- A multidisciplinary team of researchers has recognized the soldiers of the last battles of the siege of Rennes in 1491. These are the only witnesses of […]
- In my previous article, I looked at the transition that’s underway in Australia’s electricity sector, driven by technological innovation. The electrical grid is moving from one based on a small number of large, inflexible generators …
- In November 2018, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced his version of Australia’s ‘Pacific step-up’, which was about taking ‘our engagement to a new level, launching a “new chapter in relations with our Pacific family”’. Under …
- Australia and the United States share an increasing security burden thanks to the growing sophistication of information warfare, according to Jake Wallis, a senior analyst at ASPI, and Katherine Mansted, senior adviser at the ANU’s …
- by (Stalker Zone) The 8000 expeditionary force, support of the White movement, and the most serious intentions – exactly 100 years ago, on August 15th, 1918, the US State Department officially declared the severance of diplomatic relations with Russia, after […]
- by Paul R. Grenier () Preface by Alexander Mercouris We publish this long article in full not just because intellectually speaking it is something of a tour de force but because it is packed with exceptional insights both about Russia and about […]
- by Professor William Brumfield (RBTH) This article is from a series by the invaluable William Brumfield, (Wikipedia), Professor of Slavic Studies at Tulane University, New Orleans, USA. Brumfield is the world's leading historian of Russian architecture. He makes frequent trips […]
- Author: ARAB NEWSarticle author: Arab NewsID: 1620305349464787000Thu, 2021-05-06 15:39 DUBAI: Abu Dhabi National Hotels Company reported a more than doubling of net profit year over year in the first quarter as its financing costs fell. First-quarter net profit was 40.7 million dirhams ($11.1 […]
- article author: Arab NewsAuthor: ARAB NEWSID: 1620305107334764700Thu, 2021-05-06 15:40 RIYADH: SHUAA Capital has sold its 20 percent equity stake in Mirfa International Power and Water Company (MIPCO), to Japan’s Sojitz Corporation (Sojitz). MIPCO was established in 2014 under the Department of Energy’s privatization […]
- article author: Arab NewsAuthor: Thu, 2021-05-06 15:16 DUBAI: Rare highlights from Middle Eastern history, including a 1791 engraving showing a panoramic view of Makkah, will feature in auction house Sotheby’s travel, atlases, maps and natural history online sale. The 430 x 865 […]